Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sipi Falls

A couple of weeks ago, some of my housemates and I went out to explore more waterfalls! Sipi Falls is actually three waterfalls. We saw the first one from the camp where we got our guide, and then actually hiked to the second and third one. I was the only one that had not been out there before and I had been looking forward to a chance to go for some time. I think waterfalls are just so amazing. They are so powerful! We spent the morning hiking around and enjoying the beauty, creativity, and power of God's creation. It started to rain on us as we hiked back down from the falls, but it was only a light rain. The real rain held off until we were eating lunch under shelter back at the camp! After lunch the rain cleared off for a little while and we got play on this awesome swing that looks out at the waterfalls! It was such a great way to spend the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These falls are beautiful! And by the way, you are looking great! I love you, Mom