Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Missing Out On An Incredible Ice Cream Cake

It's this good-looking man's birthday today!


This means that, as part of the celebrations, there will be an incredible ice cream cake! It has become somewhat of a tradition for my Dad to make cakes for the birthdays in our family. They are so good that he's even making his own! That may sound sad, but seriously, you haven't had one of these cakes. They are much better than store bought! For those of you that know my father, make sure you wish him a Happy Birthday today!

Happy Birthday Dad! I hope that you have a fantastic day! You are terrific and I love you so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura Beth! I'll eat an extra piece for you :)

Anonymous said...

It was great and I would say we would save you a piece, but I am sure it wouldn't make it even if we stuck it way back in the freezer. One of us would have a weak moment and gobble it up. :) We will make one when you get home and re-celebrate all the birthdays you have missed while you were away.