Monday, April 02, 2007

RHCC Visitors

The second week of March we had visitors from RHCC come to Mbale! They were only here for a few days because they were visiting other mission sites in Africa as well, but we greatly enjoyed the time that we had with them. It was such a blessing to have them here and for them to be able to see our mission work first hand.

For the past few months, there have been a couple of building projects going on here and our visitors were able to see the progress of those projects. This is a picture of the building that will be used by Good News Productions International. There is also another building nearby that is being renovated for a conference center and dormitories.



The group also visited MTI, our theological school and home to my office.




And of course, we had to show them the beauty that we are surrounded by here in Mbale, so we all spent a morning together up at Sisiyi Falls!






Thank you so much for all of your encouragement Duane, Debbie, Marilyn, Ron, and Don! It was so much fun having you guys here!



6 comments:

Team Mexico said...

I love seeing pictures of my parents on your blog! : ) I'm glad you had a good March. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Come Before Winter. I KNOW it was a blessing!
Sara

shell said...

I was going to comment and realized that Sara said exactly all the things I was going to say. So I say "ditto". love ya tons!!!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Yea :) Glad you are back safe and sound and that you've had a good time!! Now come home - LOL ;)

Ron and Marilyn said...

And I also agree that I had a super-duper time with Laura Beth and the incredible Mbale girls! How fun was that?!! I love you all so please give my love to Laurie, Becca, Kimberly, and now I can't remember all the rest!! My bad memory:-)

Ron and Marilyn said...

OK, now I remember - hugs to Audra, Jennifer, Jamie and Heidi (Heidelberg)! I think that's all??

love to you too,

Marilyn

Don Box said...

What a pleasure it was to be one of the "RHCC Visitors" and spend time with you and the team. I especially enjoyed seeing your house and some of your roommates. You are doing a great job in Mbale and are providing quality work for the team. You are famous with me! God bless, Don