Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day filled with praise because our Lord is ALIVE!

I had a wonderful Easter Sunday that began with teaching the kids at MCC. I love those kids! It is always a blessing to be with them, even when they can't understand very well or are acting up! They just make me smile!

This afternoon was filled with community fellowship around the grill and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. Though I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to join in on the hunting, it was just as fun to be in on the hiding and watching!



Yesterday, my housemates and I had lots of fun coloring eggs with a great kit that my parents sent us. It was a little interesting because our eggs are brown, but they turned out pretty well. Thanks Mom and Dad! We had so much fun that we saved the dye and bought more eggs today so that we can do some more tonight!


Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool way to show lots of pictures of the kids. Your dyed eggs are beautiful. I am glad you enjoyed it. Have a great evening.
Love you,
Mom

Unsinkable Kristen said...

WOW! Your hair is getting so long!! It's quite pretty :)

We missed you at Easter and I am very excited for you to get home (like I haven't already made that clear - LOL) :)