Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Most Americans might think that today's Happy Birthday message would be in honor of Independence Day, however, this is not the case in the Chapman family. Now, I don't want to sound unpatriotic or anything, we definitely celebrate Independence Day, it's just that today is my mom's birthday! It's always so exciting because there are always fireworks! I realize that they are in honor of Independence Day, but I always like to pretend that everyone all over America is celebrating my mom's birthday! I'm a little sad that I won't be able to hang out with my family and watch fireworks tonight.

If you know my mom, make sure that you wish her Happy Birthday today! And if you see her today, give her a birthday hug from me!

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

And Happy Fourth of July!
For those of you in the United States, make sure you watch some fireworks for me tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks kiddo! BTW, I thought the card you sent was soooooo FUNNY! It was great! I like this picture of us too. When you get back I would like a print of it to hang on the back stair picture gallery. We will be sure to take pictures and watch the fireworks for you. Have a great day. Love you lots, Mom