Monday, June 04, 2007

The Big #1

My sweet little nephew, who was only a tiny 2 month old when I last saw him, is now 1!

He's grown so much since I came here and is getting more and more adorable each day! I know that he can't read, but I just couldn't let such a special day go by without saying Happy Birthday!

Isn't he the cutest thing ever?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE DAVID!


(If you are reading this post before June 4, you are not going crazy. I won't have internet on the 4th because I will be in Sudan, so I went ahead and created this post and changed the date.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so tricky and he is SOOOOO CUTE! I will give him a big Birthday Hug for you at his party on the 2nd and on his birthday on the 4th! Have a great trip.
Love you,
Mom

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Okay, I'm probably the worst mom in the world but I totally didn't even recognize my own son in that picute. Seriously. For a split second I thought I clicked on the wrong blog.

WOW has he changed or what???

Unsinkable Kristen said...

ps - HAVE FUN and travel safe :)