Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


I am blessed to have some pretty great mothers in my life. Of course, MY mother is absolutely fantastic and she means so much to me! Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you so much! To all the other wonderful mothers that I know - my grandmother, my sister-in-law, my aunts, my cousins, and my friends - Happy Mother’s Day! The world is a better place because of you!

If you have the blessing of being near your mother today, or any mother for that matter, make sure to give her a big hug and tell her how wonderful she is. If you happen to be near my mother today, give her a big hug for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are simply wonderful! I am a very blessed Mom to have such a great daughter. I love you! Thank you for the e-cards and the Tulips. Love, Mom

Unsinkable Kristen said...

LOVED the card and I seriously laughed so long. You're the greatest and I can't wait to see you in Chicago!!!!

Don Box said...

I saw you dad this morning at a men's breakfast at RHCC. He (and your mom) beams pride when speaking of you. He shared some of your upcoming travel plans with me. God bless your journeys! Don