Sunday, November 19, 2006

MTI Graduation

Today was the sixth annual graduation ceremony at Messiah Theological Institute. There are two levels of certification that can be received from MTI (Basic and Advanced). This is the first year that there have been students with enough Advanced credits to receive the Advanced Certificate! There were 23 total graduates (13 Basic and 10 Advanced). I was able to help create and put together the certificates that the graduates received and the programs for the ceremony. I also got to help pass out caps and gowns to all of the graduates before the ceremony. There was so much excitement in the air that I just couldn't stop smiling. It was a wonderful day of celebration! Praise God for this school and for the Christian leaders that are being raised up because of it!

(Advanced Certificate graduates waiting to enter)

(Basic Certificate graduates)

(Noeli Luchivya recieved an Advanced Certificate. She and her husband James are missionaries from Kenya and are a part of our team.)

(This is Herbert. He is one of the Rural Counselors and he also works with me to distribute printed material to those that come to our office days.)

(Advanced Certificate Graduates)

(Basic Certificate Graduates)

(2006 MTI Graduates)

(Judith and I after graduation. Judith works with me up at MTI. I am very blessed to know and work with her.)

No comments: